Don't Chat With Strangers is a hard-to-describe-sort-of-horror-permadeath-puzzle-game mostly taking place in a single room.
The main character in the middle of the night is approached by a strange girl in an online chat. It quickly turns out that he is in grave danger - the player's task is either to survive and find out why the girl is bugging the protagonist, or kill the main character in a multitude of different ways.
In DCWS you will
- chat with a virtual stranger (by selecting replies from predetermined phrases)
- play computer games in a computer in a computer game in your computer
- click on a few things in your room to do stuff (as in point and click adventure games)
- have to think a little if you want to complete the game
- get spooked a little
- die multiple times in multiple various ways