BlockShip Wars: Roguelike is an action roguelike/RPG where you build your own ship, explore huge procedural maps, and battle computer controlled enemy ships entirely made out of components that you can salvage and put on your ship.
- Fully integrated and seamless ship construction, as soon as components are detached from an enemy ship they can be equipped onto yours.
- In total 76 types of components that can be welded to your ship, including; Shields, Railguns, EMP Launchers, Missile Launchers, Lasers.
- Multiple configurations for most weapons.
- Melee weapons, including; Spikes, Pikes, and Spinning Saws.
- Articulating pieces like Powered Hinges and Chain Links.
- Modular damage and power system.
- Interactive tutorial to get you started.
- Roguelike mode: Permadeth, no levelling/XP system, specials are randomly dropped by defeating enemies. All enemies are roughly the same level, bosses are a little stronger. Good ship design in this mode is key.
- RPG mode: Experience system, specials unlocked by levelling up and defeating bosses. Enemy levels and boss levels increase as you make your way through the game.