Let your Sims escape to their own island paradise, complete with sparkling waters and sun-drenched beaches in The Sims™ 3 Island Paradise. They can explore by boat, go scuba diving, live in a houseboat or even build and run their own resorts. Nautical Sims can discover new islands, uncover sunken treasure, or even befriend a mermaid! With innovative features never before seen in The Sims™ PC franchise and a world of new possibilities on land and at sea, your Sims will have an unforgettable adventure in their own island paradise.
- Set sail for adventure: Your Sims can now take off across the waves to discover new islands and explore like never before, whether by paddleboat, speedboat, or fully customizable houseboat! What will you discover?
- Build the best resort in the islands: Specialize in waterslides and buffet tables to attract families, build pool bars where single Sims can meet and flirt, or create a romantic retreat dotted with bungalows. How you choose your amenities and set your prices will affect your reviews and profits. Get a high enough star rating, and you’ll soon be rolling in Simoleons!
- Dive into the blue: See what surprises await beneath the sea! As your Sims build their snorkeling and scuba diving skills, they may find themselves on the shore of a new island or discover a long-lost treasure.
- Boat sweet boat: Whether your Sims love the water or just love exploring, there is a range of fully customizable houseboats that can be moved to any open port. If your Sims tire of the view, they can just cruise on to a new locale!
- Build over the water: New stilted foundations give your Sims the best of both worlds—a home that’s partially on the water and partially on land. Build a resort, create travelling houseboats, and customize your very own island paradise for your Sims!