Head outdoors for year-round fun with your Sims. From snowstorms and thundershowers to lightning bolts and more, not only will your Sims neighborhood be affected by these seasonal changes, but so will your Sims, as weather events and changes can impact your Sims relationships, moods, skills, wants and fears. Are your Sims happiest while fishing and playing Marco Polo in the summertime? Beat those wintertime blues by building snowmen, creating snow angels, and more.
- Benefit from Each Season — Seasons impact your Sims' relationships, moods, wants, and fears
- Share New Activities — New ways for your Sims, their families, and friends to have fun togetherBuild snowmen, splash in the pool, play catch, and go ice skating
- Reap the Fruits of Your Sims' Labors — Harvest fruits and veggies all year round and blend love potions, energy drinks, health boosters, and more
- Tips on how to make your garden blossom and reap the rewards! Catch fresh fish to grill on the barbeque—but beware surprising catches
- Explore 6 New Careers — Do your Sims crave the life of an adventurer or gamer? Perhaps they’d rather explore music, law, journalism, or education? Fun reward objects like a heavy metal guitar await your Sims with each new career path
- Dress for the Season — Dress your Sims in seasonal outfits including Winter coats, gloves, ear muffs, raincoats, and Summer dresses
- Fun New Items — Decide the season with the weather control device, grow fruits and veggies in the greenhouse, slip in the skating rink, make a wish at the wishing well, and add fun with a pool slide