Dragon Ball Z: Shin Budokai - Another Road, known asDragon Ball Z: Shin Budokai 2 (ドラゴンボールZ 真武道会2,Doragon Bōru Zetto Shin Budōkai Tzū; lit. Dragon Ball Z: True Tournament 2) in Japan and Europe, is a fighting video gamethat is the sequel to the best-selling Dragon Ball Z: Shin Budokai and the second Dragon Ball Z game to be released for the PlayStation Portable.
The plot of this game is a brand new story revolving aroundMajin Buu being released in Future Trunks' Alternate Timeline. Like most of the Dragon Ball movies, Another Road is considered a side story to the Dragon Ball series.
- Seven game modes (including a completely new story arc following the world of Trunks on his adventures against Majin Buu)
- 24 unique playable characters (the player can choose heroes and villains from Dragon Ball Z)
- High-speed Ad-hoc battles with the universe's most powerful fighters
- In-game transformations to make the battle even more intense
- An improved fighting system with over 50 new fighting skills and ultimate attacks
- Brand new power level-system in Story Mode
- Network Battle
- Able to change camera angles